Finally a safe ice melter for your pet! Chemical ice melters can cause severe burns between the pads on your pet paws. Pets lick their paws to relieve soreness and swallow the poison. Safe paw is non-toxic, won't cause chemical burns, does not injure paws, eyes or skin and will not damage concrete, lawns, asphalt or shoes, yet melts effectively down to 0 degrees F. Contains Carbonyl diamide plus a pet-safe glycol add-mixture. Do not use on concrete less than 12 months old or precast.
Please contact us for current pricing and availability.